副标题要不要
副标题要不要
副标题要不要
副标题要不要扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
_____ it is to jump into the river to swim in summer.A.What a great fun B.What great funC.How fun D.How funny为什么不用how fun?
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
选B因为fun 是名词,而且不可数,A C不对.funny 虽然是形容词,但意思是“滑稽的”,这里要表达的是“有很多乐趣”,所以D不对百度教育团队【海纳百川团】为您解答
fun也可以做形容词啊,how fun中的fun不可以理解为“使人愉快的,开心的”吗?
恩,fun做形容词时,表示令人愉快的、搞笑的,只做表语。
如,looks fun, be fun等
百度教育团队【海纳百川团】为您解答
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
how 后用形容词或副词,what后用名词但名词可以有自己的修饰词,fun是不可数名词所以这道题选what fun .这还是一固定句型 it is (great) fun to do sth变为感叹句就是what fun it is to do sth.是某事真有趣
答案选B. What great funfun不可数名词,所以不加冠词D how funny 多么滑稽, 意思不太合适。
为什么不用how fun?
扫描下载二维码JUMP! : Skydiving Made Fun & Easy: Tom Buchanan: 7: Amazon.com: Books
Windows Phone
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
+&$3.99&shipping
Condition:
Used: Good
Comment: Connecting readers with great books since 1972. Used books may not include companion materials, some shelf wear, may contain highlighting/notes, may not include cd-om or access codes. Customer service is our top priority!
Add to Cart
&from&$9.90
Add to List
Unable to add item to List. Please try again.
Sorry, there was a problem.
There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Please try again.
Have one to sell?
Flip to back
Flip to front
Playing...
You're listening to a sample of the Audible audio edition.
JUMP! : Skydiving Made Fun & Easy
& January 24, 2003
Find all the books, read about the author, and more.
for this author
Are you an author?
"Please retry"
To jump or not to jump--this book answers the question! Here's just the thing for anyone who has ever toyed with the idea of skydiving and wants to know more before deciding if the sport is right for them. Writing for those with no real skydiving knowledge, the author provides a complete overview of the sport, discussing the thrill, the risk, the basics, jump training, safety training, the cost, the time, where to go, what to do, questions to ask, and much more. THE book to read before enrolling in a skydiving class.
* Explains the types of skydiving: Tandem, Accelerated Freefall, and Static Line * Tells how to go about selecting a school or training program * Provides a series of questions to ask when comparing skydiving centers by telephone * Includes Frequently Asked Questions * Beautiful 8-page color insert
Looking for something great to read? Browse our editors' picks for the
in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.
Page 1 of 1
This shopping feature will continue to load items. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.
John DeRosalia
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
John DeRosalia
Editorial Reviews
Excerpts from June edition/product review by Kevin Gibson The title, JUMP! Skydiving Made Fun and Easy sounds like something from a "Far Side" cartoon. However, New York Safety & Traning Advisor Tom Buchanan breaks the sport into manageable bits for readers ranging from the actively curious to those who have already jumped a few times. The 228-page paperback describes the sport in 2003 for the uninitated. Buchanan's broad experience as an active skydiving instructor, rigger and pilot gives this book a solid technical base. But he never mires the reader in endless minutia or tries to impress potential skydivers with how much he knows. Too much detail has plagued many beginner skydiving books published int he past, especially about equipment and techniques changing so quickly as to make them obsolete beofre printing. JUMP! won't have that problem for a long time. Rather than providing a string of information from start to finish, this book more resembles a website in structure. Buchanan organizes his information so any chapter provides a broad overview of the sport while focusing on one aspect. In order, he covers training methods and progression, regulations and certifications, psychology, equipment, aircraft, risk, body flight, drop zone life and choosing a school. For readers really pressed for time, an FAQ section in the back gives some brief answers and page numbers for more information... ...every drop zone owner should read this book to see what questions students might ask as a result of reading it. Buchanan provides some good ones: Who packs the student parachutes? What experience and ratings do your pilots have? How many students are trained at a time? How old is your student equipment? Does it have an AAD and RSL? Will I get an altimeter? Are you a USPA Group Member? Are all your instructors USPA rated? ... Also Buchanan gives potential customers solid tips on what they should expect when visiting, giving...in general, his empathy for the studnet reader makes a good review for any skydiving instructor or drop zone operator. Marvelously, Buchanan has managed to remember and convey his own mindset in 1979 when he made his first jump. Some DZs will want to carry this book in their equipment cases, while others won't want their students to discover it. JUMP!...is destined to affect how people shop for skydiving schools and what they'll expect when they choose one. Buchanan says he's already working on a second edition. (Parachutist (official publication of the U.S. Parachute Assoc.) )Excerpts from article by Susan Tuz Whether he's jumping 3,200 feet from Angel Falls in Venezuela or taking his 65-year old mother on a tandem jump near New Paltz, N.Y., Tom Buchanan loves to take to the sky. Buchanan has translated that love of skydiving adventure into a book, JUMP! Skydiving Made Fun & Easy...this book will give you the do's and don'ts of the sport. It was written with the novice in mind.... Today, at 44, Buchanan has made more than 4,500 skydives and logged more than 65 hours of freefall time. He holds instructors rating through the United States Parachute Association in accelerated freefall, static line, instructor-assisted deployment and tandem training... His jumps also include jumping from the wing of a bi-plane and jumping form the Family Channel blimp... Buchanan estimates that there are about 34,000 active skydivers in the United States, with some 300,000 people making their first skydive every year in this country. Many more consider the sport but never try it, and Buchanan hopes to reach them with his book, JUMP! (The Ridgefield News-Times )Grade: 4 out of 5 Skydiving how-to books seem to keep betting better...Here's a new book for somebody who hasn't even thrown a rig on yet, but is considering it. If you could take a three-dimensional snapshot of the sport's current state and put it between two covers, you'd have Tom Buchanan's JUMP! Skydiving Made Fun & Easy...pleased with the content of Buchanan's book. Buchanan, an instructor, rigger, and pilot, has written an elaborate yet basic introduction to skydiving as it exists today. He explains training methods, aircraft equipment, skydiving disciplines etc. in easy-to-read layman's terms.
For example, in addition to discussing the tried-and-true methods of learning how to skydive, such as static line, tandem and advanced freefall (AFF), Buchanan goes into detail about the recent advancements in ground-training methods available to the beginning skydiver, such as wind tunnels and virtual canopy flight simulators. Buchanan tells the prospective student how to size up a skydiving training facility. He also includes a cross-referenced list of frequently asked questions, which direct the reader to the appropriate chapter of the book. What I like most about JUMP! is how Buchanan spends plenty of time on topics that seem to get overlooked in other skydiving guidebooks. The unforeseen physical, psychological and social effects that beginners may encounter, like sinus problems, sensory overload and the beer rules, get covered in a friendly, matter-of-fact style. In short, it's a fine little primer, and would be the perfect book to loan or give to a whuffo who has expressed interest in the sport. Drop zones might want to keep a copy around. (Skydiving Magazine )Writing for those who seek real skydiving insights, a skydiving author (Tom Buchanan) provides a complete overview of the sport, discussing basics, thrills, risks, jump training, safety training, the cost, the time, where to go, what to do, questions to ask, and much more. This book is written for prospective students who have never made a jump, and it will also appeal to those who have tried tandem skydiving and want to know more about the excitement of advanced training. Jump! Skydiving Made Fun and Easy is a must read for beginners, and great for gift giving by expert skydivers. (DropZone.com )
From the Inside Flap
BEFORE YOU EVEN THINK OF PULLING THE RIPCORD READ THIS BOOK! Skydiving can be the thrill of a lifetime, but is "taking the plunge" right for you? Before you invest your hard earned dollars in pricey equipment and expensive lessons, read this book and find out. You?ll get an expert, frank overview of the sport covering everything you need to know BEFORE you go ahead and enroll in a skydiving class: the thrills, risks, basics, jump training, safety training, the cost, the time, where to go, what to do, questions to ask, and much more. An instructor who has made more than 4500 jumps covers it all: * What to expect in your first jump * Explains types of skydiving:
tandem, Accelerated Freefall, static line, and options such as night jumping, formation skydiving, BASE jumping, and skysurfing * Provides a checklist of questions for comparing skydiving centers * Tells you how to select a school or training program * Describes simulated and computer-based options * Answers Frequently Asked Questions
Product details
Paperback: 228 pages
Publisher: McGraw-Hill P 1 edition (January 24, 2003)
Language: English
ISBN-13: 978-
Product Dimensions:
4.9 x 0.6 x 7.9 inches
Shipping Weight: 8.2 ounces
Average Customer Review:
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#441,599 in Books ()
Would you like to ?If you are a seller for this product, would you like to ?
Be the first videoYour name here
2 star2 star (0%)0%1 star1 star (0%)0%Share your thoughts with other customersFormat: Paperback|Verified PurchaseOnce my wife decided she was going to make a tandem Skydive, there was no stopping her.
She was hesitant about having her cheering section, 3 grand children and daughter in law watching her, but the manager at Pacific Skydiving at Dillingham Field, North Shore, Hawaii, held her load until all were there.
When she landed, it was, "I'm going to do that again!!!"
And she has, not from beautiful Dillingham Field, but from another family friendly Drop Zone, SkydiveGeorgia.com -- Five times tandem.
Hawaii 50 ran a segment from Dillingham last week and Lost sites can be found within a few miles) Although she has done a zip line, the Jamaican Bob sled, a hot air balloon and 3 or 4 glider rides, she is not yet ready for solo skydiving -- this book is good beginning for her.
Not too short, not too long.
For me as an ATP rated former AF and Airline pilot, 'Parachuting -- the Skydiver's Handbook' is almost just right, except when it it too long.
I've read 'Jump' cover to cover and am passing it off to my wife while I finish 'Parachuting' and a couple other related books...PS.
According to all the instructors I've talked to, once you've jumped once, tandem or otherwise, You are a Skydiver.So.
||Format: Paperback|Verified PurchaseI haven't made my first jump yet, but this guy does seem to know his stuff.
Recommended by my instructor. Includes what one can expect to spend, what to look for in an instructor you can trust, types of equipment, whether to go solo or tandem, etc..
Also provides material to assuage ones anxieties, if one so needs it.Full of suggestions.
One of them made me laugh out loud:
"Do not yell 'Geronimo' when leaping from the plane."Good book for both the curious and those actually planning their first jump.
||Format: Paperback|Verified PurchaseSkydiving Instructor Tom Buchanan takes the student (and the reader) by the hand from the first jump on up. He tells you what to expect and shows you what to do so that you will progress up the skydiving ladder faster while having even more fun.See the Table of Contents under Editorial Reviews, above. See the back cover description of the book under From the Inside Flap, above. They describe the book's coverage well.Books like this contribute to the proliferation of skydiving knowledge and are responsible for the orderly development of the sport of parachuting.As the co-author (with Mike Turoff) of Parachuting, The Skydiver's Handbook and six other books on parachutes and skydiving, I recognize a good skydiving book when I see one. Highly recommended.--Dan Poynter, D-454, ParaPublishing.com.
||Format: Paperback|Verified PurchaseTom truly enjoys instructing skydiving. It shows loud & clear in his book. He gives a broad overview of the sport. Designed for someone contemplating their first jump. He provides more than enough information. His personable approach doesn't talk over your head. His ratings show he could dazzle us w/technical acumen. That's not teaching though, & he knows it. For all practical purposes, he has a PhD in skydiving. Yet, he loves teaching us lowly Newbies. That's a rare individual, & an asset to the sport. One fact I would like to personally thank him for including: The four clips on a tandem harness, can each support the jumper's weight in an emergency. I trust heavily sewn nylon webbing far more than I trust metal hardware. Metal can fatigue, & break (usually @the worst time). I didn't trust that harness when I jumped. If I got nothing more from this book than the previous pearl. I got my money's worth. I got much more than that. When I'm finishing my license next Summer. I'll be much more comfortable because of this book. Thank's Tom.
||Format: Paperback|Verified PurchaseGood read! Very informative! Learned a lot about the skydiving. Thank you!
||Format: Paperback|Verified PurchaseDecent book for beginners.
||Format: Kindle Edition|Verified PurchaseStarting out and this was a huge help! Really let me know what to expect when I start AFF next week :)
||Format: PaperbackThis is a first rate for book for getting a general overview on skydiving. It is primarily geared toward first time and less experienced jumpers. Mr. Buchanan writes in a very easy readable style. He covers the major areas involved in skydiving ranging from the parachute equipment, the types of planes used, the type of training and instructors available and how to pick the right drop zone for your jump.There are also chapters on risks and overcoming the fear of jumping. Buchanan does not sugar coat the dangers of skydiving. However, he does go into detail on ways to avoid the risks. He points out what someone should look for and the right questions to ask when contemplating your first jump.Particularly helpful are the FAQ, at the end of the book which covers most major questions a first time jumper would have about the sport, and the glossary which helps with all the abbreviations and specific terms used in skydiving.But most of all throughout the entire book Buchanan conveys the shear joy, fun, excitement and enthusiasm that he has for the sport.
After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in.
After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in.jump,jump,it,ss0fun什么意思_百度知道
jump,jump,it,ss0fun什么意思
答题抽奖
首次认真答题后
即可获得3次抽奖机会,100%中奖。
怨青春太仓促
怨青春太仓促
采纳数:1115
获赞数:5796
jump,jump,it is so fun跳啊,跳啊,很有趣的
智能机器人
外语学习类认证行家
智能机器人
外语学习类行家
采纳数:53800
获赞数:133670
环球语言交流中心; 医疗卫生业内人士; 周易五行八字起名;
jump,jump,it,s so fun跳,跳,很有趣例句1let's do as like them. it's so fun.让我们像他们一样。这是如此有趣。2.Wen: It's so fun here! Nobody laughs at my dancing.这里真好玩,没有人笑我跳舞,我真的感到很受欢迎!
法老拉姆希斯
法老拉姆希斯
采纳数:610
获赞数:1429
跳吧,跳吧,太有意思了
为你推荐:
其他类似问题
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。Guangzhou Fun Jump Trading Co., Ltd., RM A3 1 A BLDG JUN YINGPLAZA NO 129 XI CHA RD GUANGZHOU | Supplier Report — Panjiva
Guangzhou Fun Jump Trading Co., Ltd.
磐聚网制作的企业页面
供应商公司
轻松使用贸易数据

我要回帖

更多关于 商标注册分类 的文章

随机推荐