“our beautiful school”以感动为题写一篇作文120字左右的关于学校建设英语短文(学校硬

以my school 为题写一篇英语作文 60词左右的短文要简单一点的 别太多
陌小千丶0304
My SchoolI am a student of Hope Middle School.My campus is big and beautiful.There are many tall trees and beautiful flowers.There is also a big playground.Our teachers are all very kind and friendly.They work hard and teach us very well.They take good care of us,but they are strict with us.There are forty-five students in our class.We all get on well with each other.At school,we learn many subjects,such as Chinese,maths and English.We try our best to learn them well.I love my school because it’s just like my home.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
My school is Jijiang hua qiao school.This is a quite butiful school.Let me tell you about it.
There are 8 blocks in our school.You can see MeiYing road and many bealtiful flowe...
扫描下载二维码以school subjects为题写一篇120字的英语作文,初一下学期水平
I am a middle school student.I like all my school subjects.In these subjects that I learn every day I think maths is the most difficult,Chinese is the most easy.And I like English best.I study very hard because I want to be a translator when I grow up.I was a lively girl, in a small class 1 grade 7 iron schools. In elementary school, we have many courses, I think mathematics is very boring, the language is very simple, English is very interesting. I like English best. Each week we only three English lesson. I'm sorry to hear that. I don't like physical education classes, the physical education with three. Nine of the math day. There are eleven Chinese festival. I also like to draw, art have two. In the school curriculum is rich and colorful, I like this school, I also like to stay in schoolIn our school ,we learn many subjects. There are about eight subjects. They are Chinese, English, maths, History, Physics, Art ,music and PE. Most of us like PE,Music and some other subjects.
Boy students like learning Masths and Physics while girls like Music and Chinese.And both of us like English.We thinkl English is a bridge to know about the world.你可以参考一下这三篇
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
I study in a beautiful school, I like this school. The school we opened for many courses, have Chinese, math, English, PE, art,.... I enjoy all the other school subjects. Every teacher is so dedicated...
扫描下载二维码请以“我的新学校”为题,写一篇英语作文 120字
鱼人二代QQ92Y
There is my new school covering an area of 1000 mu with a river which runs around the building.It's so beautiful that you almost forget to do what you are going to.If you walk on further,you will find a big flower bed which is full of all kinds of flowers, and a tall building filled with hi-tech facilities to make our study easier and more convenient.Along the left bushes stands our canteen,where cooks provide delicious food every day to keep us healthy.If you are lucky,you will see birds which students and teachers raise together,and they always fly in the sky freely. Ok,that's all.That is my new beautiful school!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码以 our school 为题写一篇英语短文_百度知道
以 our school 为题写一篇英语短文
我有更好的答案
so the air here is very clean. There are many trees and flowers here.The teachers work very hard.When we meet some problems.They love us as if we were their children.We feel very happyOur school is very beautiful. I can hear birds singing,our teachers often help us.It&#39.In our school.I love our school,you can see the studs so wonderful.I wish our school will get more and more beautiful,the teachers and students are like firends.Sometimes our teacher play with us,there are many pictures in the wall.In each class.On the playground
不知道你的年纪,这是初中版的:
My name is Beth. I'm 14 years old, and I study in No. 1 Middle School of Hui'an. My school is very big and beautiful. I'm very happy in the school.
I usually get up at 6:15 in the morning. Then I do morning exercises in the playground. At 6:40, I have my breakfast. You can see many students and teachers in the dinning room. After breakfast, I often read English with my classmates.
We have six classes every day. The first class begins at 7:50 am. I like all the classes, because my teachers can make the classes lively and interesting. My favorite subject is English, so I join English Corner every week. I can s...
Look, this is my school. It’s very beautiful. We’ve got a big playground, a pretty garden, a small lake, a dining room, a cafe and many classrooms. Some children are eating lunch in the dining room. Some children are watching flowers near the garden. Some children are doing sports in the sports centre. Some children are shopping in the school shop. This is our school. And I think it’s very good for us to study in it!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语短文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁为题写一篇短文介绍你的学校
My school is very big. There are more than one thousand students and one hundred teachers in our school. There are more than thirty classrooms, two gyms, a mordern library, four labs and five special ...
我有你采纳不
感谢你的细致回答,我的问题已经解决了,多谢大家的帮助哦!
My name is Beth. I\'m 14 years old, and I study in No. 1 Middle School of Hui\'an. My school is very big and beautiful. I\'m very happy in the school. I usually get up at 6:15 in the mo...
亲,对我的回答满意的话,就给个好评吧。如果还有不清楚的地方,可以跟我继续交流哦。
网上超一个
i‘m a student of a primary school(我是一所小学的一名学生),i’m in five Grade(我在五年级),I like my school very much(我非常喜欢我的学校),because my school is very beautiful and very big(因为我的学校非常漂亮并且非常大),there are many teachers ...
I study in a beautiful school. There are many trees and flowers in campus. It’s green all the year round. There are three buildings in my school. Two of them are teaching buildings and one is office a...
I have a beautiful school.
  In the spring,the weather become warmer and warmer.And the trees become green.Some birds are singing on the trees.The flowers are open.Some butterflies are fly over the fl...
I have a very beautiful school. In spring the flat school afforestation floret has opened , all the colours of the rainbow has been very beautiful let people pay attention to very much. In summer Da S...
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 以欣赏为题写一篇作文 的文章

随机推荐